- Season shrimp with Season-All spice mix, garlic, and parsley.
- Coat seasoned shrimp in corn meal.
- Sear shrimp in a hot skillet with olive oil/butter blend, 1-2 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with Cajun seasoning, Crystal Hot Sauce, and lemon juice.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on 2 slices of bread.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, onion, and shrimp.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined (16/20)
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped garlic
- Chiasson’s Season-All spice mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons olive oil/butter blend
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 pinch Cajun seasoning
- Crystal Hot Sauce (to taste)
- Juice from ¼ lemon
- 2 leaves butter lettuce
- 3 thick slices of tomato
- 1 slice red onion
- Artisan bread
- Place buttermilk and seasoning base in a Ziploc bag and mix
- Add the fresh herbs, garlic, and chicken and shake
- Let the chicken marinate for at least 8 hours in a refrigerator
- Remove marinated chicken from fridge and remove excess water
- Mix flour, black pepper, cayenne, and thyme in a bowl and dredge chicken
- Place chicken in the frying oil at 375-degrees
- Fry the chicken for about 10 to 13 minutes or until crispy golden brown
- Be careful not to overcrowd the Dutch oven to create steam
- When the chicken is finished cooking, the juices should run clear
- Place the chicken on a paper towel to drain the excess oil and serve
· 1 tablespoon garlic powder
· 1 tablespoon onion powder
· 1 tablespoon ground sage
· 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
· 1 tablespoon black pepper
· 1 tablespoon salt
· 6 cups of Canola Oil for frying
-Mix all spices in a bowl and set aside
- 1 whole chicken, cut into eights
- 1 gallon sized Ziploc bag
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons seasoning base
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 2 sprigs sage
- 4 whole garlic cloves
- 2 dashes Crystal hot sauce
- 2 cups All Purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme
Mix all dry spices together and rub on seafood or meat product before grilling.
- 1 tbs. paprika
- 1 tsps. onion Powder
- 1 tsps. garlic powder
- 1 tsps. cayenne
- 3/4 tsps. white pepper
- 3/4 tsps. black pepper
- 1/2 tsps. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsps. dried oregano