- Sautee' diced onion, celery, and bell pepper in butter.
- Melt the cheese and mix with vegetables and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle Progresso® Italian Bread Crumbs and bacon bits over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1/2 bell pepper diced
- 1 lb. crawfish tails, peeled and cleaned
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can diced Rotel® tomatoes and chilies
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 1 lb. Velveeta® cheese
- 1 lb. Rotini macaroni, cooked
- salt to taste