WHAT TO DO
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9x9 baking pan.
2. Combine the chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and allow chocolate to cool, about 5 minutes.
3. Combine the eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir well until evenly incorporated. Stir in the chocolate mixture then add flour.
4. Pour the batter into the baking pan. Add walnuts and bake until brownies are set and dry on the top, about 25 minutes. Remove brownies from pan and place on a wire rack to cool, about 20 minutes. Whisk honey and cocoa powder with Greek yogurt. Cut brownie into slices and top with chocolate yogurt.
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup Greek yogurt