1. Pound veal cutlets thin. Dust with flour. Dip into egg wash then coat with bread crumb mixture. Heat oil in skillet on stove top on medium high (grapeseed or olive oil blend.) Fry culets flipping once until golden brown.
2. Heat Sal & Judy’s Pasta Sauce. Place cutlets in baking dish, top with sauce and provolone cheese. Bake at 400 degrees F until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve.
- 1 Jar Sal & Judy’s Original Pasta Sauce
- 4 Veal Cutlets
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- ¼ cup Flour
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup half and half
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- ½ cup panko
- 2 tablespoons Sal & Judy’s Italian Seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese