Spegettini with Oysters
1. In a large frying pan, add Flag Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Green Onions, Garlic, Oysters, pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Boil for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add cooked pasta & pasta water to frying pan, lightly toss.
3. Plate dish, top with Cheese and Italian Parsley.
- 3 oz Flag Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 whole Green Onions (sliced fine)
- 2 dozen medium Oysters
- 1 teaspoon of fresh minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/3 lb of cooked pasta (Spegettini
- ½ cup Pasta (Spegettini) water
- Pecorino Romano cheese (grated fine)
- 1/8 cup of Italian Parsley (chopped fine)