Red Fish Po Boy Sandwich
1. Season redfish filet with creole seasoning.
2. Add butter to a hot cast iron skillet. Add fish and cook until blackened, about a few minutes per side. Set aside.
3. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Spread remoulade sauce on both sides of loaf. Layer with tomatoes, lettuce and fish. Top with other half of bread. Serve with pickles and lemon wedges.
- 2 redfish fillets
- Creole blackening seasoning, to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large loaf French bread
- ½ cup spicy remoulade dressing
- 1 large tomato
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 dill pickle spears
- 2 lemon wedges