Old School 7 Up Cake
WHAT TO DO
1. Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and stir until fully incorporated. Slowly pour in cake flour and mix until smooth, then add cup 7-Up, lemon and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Grease and flour bundt pan. Pour mixture in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool and transfer to a serving plate.
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, soften
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 farm fresh eggs
- 3 cups Swans cake flour
- ½ cup 7-Up soda
- 1 tablespoon pure lemon extract
- 1-tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups powder sugar