No Bake Mac & Cheese
- Sauté garlic and shallot with olive oil/butter blend in a deep saucepan.
- Add half & half when shallots have softened.
- When mixture is warm, add cheeses.
- Stir to incorporate cheese before adding pasta and parsley.
- Mix pasta until coated in cheese sauce.
- Mix in crab meat.
- Garnish with additional shredded cheese and parsley.
- Serve, and enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil/butter blend
- 1 tablespoon rough chopped garlic
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 cups half & half
- 2 cups. low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup smoked Gouda
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 pound whole wheat penne pasta, cooked
- 1 cup lump crab meat