Mini Salmon Sliders
· Place the salmon, coriander and red curry paste in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
· Pulse until well combined and then add the cilantro, scallion and 2 tablespoons of the fish sauce. Pulse to incorporate
· Form the mixture into 12 patties approximately 2 ½ inches in diameter. Patties can be frozen at this point. Transfer to refrigerator to defrost before proceeding.
· Toss the cucumber with the rice vinegar and remaining ½ teaspoon fish sauce. Reserve
· Preheat oven to 200 Degrees. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and brush with a little vegetable oil.
· Cook half the patties until browed on one side, about 2 minutes, then repeat on the second side. Place them on a baking tray in the oven to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining patties.
· Toast buns or rolls, if desired. Place bottoms on a work surface and top with the cucumbers. Top each with a pattie. Drizzle the juices from the cucumber on the top half of each bun before closing.
Per Slider: 180 Calories, 14g Protein, 7g Total Fat, 14g Carbohydrates.
- 24oz Atlantic Salmon, cubed
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 6 oz cucumber
- 3/4 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 12 Silver Dollar Rolls