Lobster Cobb Salad in Mason Jar
WHAT TO DO
1. In a cast iron skillet or a grill pan, bring temperature to medium-high heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Season lobster tails with salt and pepper.
2. Place each lobster tail on hot grill or pan and cook until slightly chard, about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Let tails cool slightly. Remove lobster meat and rough chop.
4. In a medium glass mason jar, layer lobster, avocado, corn, eggs, tomatoes, bacon, lettuce and mixed greens. Place dressing in mason jar cap and serve.
- ½ stick butter, melted
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 poached lobster tails, cut halfway down the center
- 1½ avocado, diced
- 1 ear corn, chard and kernels removed
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced into wedges
- 1 Heirloom tomato, cored and diced
- 5 strips of thick cut Applewood smoked bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup mixed greens
- ½ cup creamy blue cheese dressing, ready made