Hot Pepper Jelly Shrimp
WHAT TO DO
1. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over high heat.
2. Add shrimp to the pan and cook until edges turn pink, about 1 minute. Add salt, pepper, garlic, and pepper jelly to pan. Stir well and cook until shrimp is fully coated.
3. Remove pan from heat; using large spoon, transfer shrimp to a large plate and serve immediately.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 ½ lbs. jumbo gulf shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper jelly
- Juice from ½ lemon