Grilled Colossus Black Tiger Shrimp
WHAT TO DO
1. Place a grill pan on stove over high heat. Skewer shrimp with long metal or wooden skewers. Rub shrimp with olive oil and season with Cajun. Place shrimp skewers on hot grill, turning occasionally until shrimp becomes charred and cooked through about 10-12 minutes.
2. In a medium sauté pan on medium-high heat, butter, onions and garlic. Sauté until garlic becomes fragrant. Add white wine to pan and reduce by half. Add marinara sauce and lemon juice; stir until all ingredients are incorporated. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning to taste. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5-7 minutes.
3. Remove sauce from heat and pour into a bowl. Serve with grilled shrimp and French bread. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.
- 5 colossus shrimp, head and tail on
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¼ piece onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 1/3 c. sweet white wine
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 c. marinara sauce
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- 2 tbsp. flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 loaf French bread, torn