- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs with half & half and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and sauté shallot and bell pepper until soft.
- Add garlic and bacon and continue cooking.
- Add kale as all ingredients cook.
- When kale is wilted, add mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Pour eggs into frying pan and add ½ of the chopped tomatoes as the egg cooks.
- Season with chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Do not over-mix.
- Once eggs are cooked, top with Cajun-seasoned crab meat and queso fresco crumbles.
- In a small bowl, mix the second half of the tomatoes with roughly chopped parsley and enough olive oil to coat the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish frittata with tomato/parsley salad.
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1 tablespoon half & half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil/butter blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 ounces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped kale
- 4 sliced button mushrooms
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup lump crab meat
- 1 pinch Cajun seasoning
- ¼ cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Tomato and parsley salad as garnish