Cool Kids Peppermint Ice Cream Cones
WHAT TO DO
1. Add 1 qt. vanilla ice cream starter into a standard ice cream machine (follow instructions on package). Start machine and churn ice cream.
2. Add 2 tablespoons peppermint extract and crushed candy to mixture. When ice cream becomes freezer ready, remove container from ice cream maker and spoon into mason jars. Place jars in freezer for 12 hours.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, take one scoop of ice cream and place it on top of a sugar cone. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint.
- 12 doz. small sugar cones
- 1 qt. ready made vanilla ice cream base
- 1 oz. peppermint extract
- ½ c. peppermint candy, crushed