Chocolate Pop Rock Mooresville Ice Cream “Sundae”
WHAT TO DO
1. Add 1 qt. chocolate ice cream base to a standard ice cream machine. Process mixture according to manufacture’s instructions.
2. When ice cream becomes freezer ready, add chocolate pop rocks. Let machine turn for about 2 minutes until pop rocks are thoroughly incorporated. Remove ice cream container from maker and spoon into glass mason jars and place into the freezer for at least 12 hours.
3. Remove ice cream from freezer. Place a scoop of ice cream into a sundae dish. Top with sliced bananas and cherries.
- 1 qt. ready made chocolate ice cream base
- 1 c. chocolate pop rocks
- 4 medium clear mason jars
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 4 maraschino cherries