Catfish Ceviche with Watermelon
1. In a large bowl, add fish, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, onions, salt and black pepper.
2. Toss fish into lime juice mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. Remove fish from refrigerator and drain juice. Toss in watermelon and serve immediately.
- 2 catfish filets, bite sized
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- ¾ cup fresh lime juice, about 8 to10 limes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 10 sprigs fresh cilantro, stems removed and chopped
- ½ red onion, small diced
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch finely ground black pepper
- 1 cup seedless sweet watermelon, small diced