Cajun Shrimp Sandwich
- Season shrimp with Season-All spice mix, garlic, and parsley.
- Coat seasoned shrimp in corn meal.
- Sear shrimp in a hot skillet with olive oil/butter blend, 1-2 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with Cajun seasoning, Crystal Hot Sauce, and lemon juice.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on 2 slices of bread.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, onion, and shrimp.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined (16/20)
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped garlic
- Chiasson’s Season-All spice mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons olive oil/butter blend
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 pinch Cajun seasoning
- Crystal Hot Sauce (to taste)
- Juice from ¼ lemon
- 2 leaves butter lettuce
- 3 thick slices of tomato
- 1 slice red onion
- Artisan bread