Blueberry Cheesecake with cookie pie crust
WHAT TO DO
1. In mixer, blend cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until whipped consistency.
2. slowly incorporate whipped cream, not blending too much.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix shortbread cookies and butter until butter is incorporated.
4. In small pie shells, press crust mixture into pie shells evenly on bottom and sides
5. place 4 or 5 blueberries on top crust
6. spoon in filling mixture on top blueberries up to the rim
7. garnish with mint top
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened to room temp
- ¾ cup organic raw sugar
- 2 cups freshly hand whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 1 box girl scout shortbread cookies, crumbled
- a stick melted butter
- mint tips for garnish