Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sliders
- Cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Scrape sides of bowl and add egg, almond milk, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking soda
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined
- Form dough into disks
- Bake in oven for about 13 minutes at 375 degrees
- When cookies are baked, place a small scoop of ice cream in between two cookies and squish lightly
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 stick butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 pint banana pudding ice cream