Recipe Provided by Blakley Kymen, Executive Chef de Cusine at Marcellos
Heat oil in a sauté pan.
Add anchovy, garlic, shallot, capers, pine nuts, and red pepper flakes. Cook 1-2 minutes. Add Red Sauce and parsley. Toss with Spaghetti and garnish with Toasted Bread Crumb.
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Anchovy, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Shallot, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Capers
- 1 Tablespoon Pine Nuts
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Rustica (Red Sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 teaspoons Toasted Bread Crumb